Birth Certificate Attestation is mandatory while any person applies for his/her child’s admission in schools abroad. Attestation of birth certificate helps to prove the genuinty of the certificate. The verification must be first done from the state department/HRD department where the certificate was issued, external affairs, further by the embassy where the applicant is seeking for school admission. Before one applies for birth certificate attestation they require a set of document to be presented while applying for attestation – Original certificate, passport copy, visa copy, two photos and authorization letter.
Birth certificate attestation is one of the important documents and It is an official evidence of legal recognition of the child as a member of society and is valid for the process like :-
- For a child to prove his date of birth
- Obtain admission in school
- To enter into a valid employment contract etc.
- While applying for a family visa
The importance of the birth certificate is known when a candidate applies for a family visa or when a child needs to be taken abroad along with parents. The process of Birth Certificate Attestation is completed by the certificate attestation from Ministry Of External Affairs, and the embassy attestation of that country to where the applicant wishes to relocate. Once the entire process is completed the certificates are proved to be authentic.
Certificate Attestation process is mandatory to prove the certificates to be legal. Validation of the certificates will help to prove the genuinty of the certificate. This Attestation process plays a vital role while any individual plans to move abroad either for professional or personal purposes. In order to get the documents verified the applicant must get their original certificates and its xerox copies attested from the concerned authorities.
This attestation process is applicable for the certificates like educational Non-educational And commercial certificates. Certificate Attestation process is required for the following purposes like,
- Employment Visa
- Visa Designation Change
- MOH Examination/ DOH Examination
- MOE (Ministry of Education)
- Equivalency and Higher Education
- School Admission and much more
The process of Certificate Attestation is as follows :-
- First, the documents are authenticated by the HRD department of the respective state
- Attestation of the documents is carried out by the MEA(Ministry Of External Affairs)
- The certificates are attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the state of that country where he/she plans to migrate
HRD Attestation is the primary procedure in most of the certificate attestation process. HRD Verification can be obtained from the respected state from where the original certificates are issued. This Attestation is mandatory while any individual plans to move abroad for job opportunities or educational purposes. The applicant has to submit the following documents like application form, passport size photo, original certificates, the copy of the electoral card and all year mark sheets in front of the concerned authorities to get the HRD verification.
HRD Attestation is the preliminary step which is required to get your certificates attested from the Ministry Of External Affairs. Original Certificates are required for attestation, ie; HRD attestation can be done only on the original Certificates, Authentication Seal and Signatures are provided on the back side of the educational Certificates.
State education department/HRD Attestation of the respective state will authenticate the certificate and is completely responsible for the certificate. The steps of HRD Attestation is as follows,
- Verification of the certificate from the respective State Education Department/HRD
- Attestation of the certificate from Ministry Of External Affairs
- Verification of the certificate from the concerned authorities of the foreign country where the applicant plans to migrate.