Certificate Attestation is playing a crucial point while one plans to move abroad to fulfill their needs.The verification of the certificates will help to prove the legality of the certificates in the foreign countries. The Certificate attestation can be categorized into three types :-
- Educational certificate attestation
- Non-Educational certificate attestation
- Commercial certificate attestation
The process which we have to face during certificate attestation is as follows :-
- The documents are authenticated from the HRD department of the respective state.
- attestation of the documents is carried out by the MEA.
- the certificates are attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the state of that country where he/she plans to migrate.
Once the entire process is completed the certificates are proved to be authentic.