Certificates are the official records which plays a key role in proving the authenticity of the person. Attestation is the process which is carried out to make these official records legal while a person plans to move abroad either for personal or professional needs. Certificate Attestation is a mandatory process for applying a visa for moving abroad.
Certificate Attestation is categorized into three categories :-
- Educational certificate attestation
- Non-Educational Certificate Attestation
- Commercial Certificate Attestation
Certificate Attestation procedure is as follows :-
- First, the documents are authenticated from the HRD department of the respective state of the home country
- Attestation of the documents is carried out by the MEA
- The certificates are attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the state of host country where he/she plans to migrate
The certificates are proved authentic while the entire process is finished.