Document verification is a major process which plays a vital role while one plans to move abroad either for personal or professional needs the category of the certificate scan be divided into three :-
- Educational certificate Attestation
- Non-educational certificate Attestation
- Commercial Certificate Attestation
Educational Certificate Attestation process are as follows :-
- First, the documents are authenticated from the HRD department of the respective state
- attestation of the documents is carried out by the MEA
- the certificates are attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the state of that country where he/she plans to migrate.
Non-Educational Certificate Attestation also follows the same pattern
Commercial Certificate Attestation :-
- First, the documents are attested from the Chamber of Commerce of the concerned state in India.
- attestation of the documents is carried out by the MEA.
- From the MEA, the certificates are attested by the foreign country embassy
Certificate Attestation starts from the verification of the certificates from the home country and followed by the attestation from the host country where he plans to migrate.