HRD Attestation is the primary procedure in most of the certificate attestation process. HRD Verification can be obtained from the respected state from where the original certificates are issued. This Attestation is mandatory while any individual plans to move abroad for job opportunities or educational purposes. The applicant has to submit the following documents like application form, passport size photo, original certificates, the copy of the electoral card and all year mark sheets in front of the concerned authorities to get the HRD verification.
HRD Attestation is the preliminary step which is required to get your certificates attested from the Ministry Of External Affairs. Original Certificates are required for attestation, ie; HRD attestation can be done only on the original Certificates, Authentication Seal and Signatures are provided on the back side of the educational Certificates.
State education department/HRD Attestation of the respective state will authenticate the certificate and is completely responsible for the certificate. The steps of HRD Attestation is as follows,
- Verification of the certificate from the respective State Education Department/HRD
- Attestation of the certificate from Ministry Of External Affairs
- Verification of the certificate from the concerned authorities of the foreign country where the applicant plans to migrate.
Ministry Of External Affairs is a government agency who is responsible for the foreign relations of India. Any person who plans to shift to foreign country either for professional or personal reasons must get their certificates original copies and its Xerox copies get attested from the concerned authorities of MEA.
MEA attestation is applicable for the Educational, Non-Educational and commercial certificates. The original documents which are submitted for Attestation or Apostille by the Ministry of External Affairs are required to be first attested by the concerned authorities of the State Governments from where the documents were issued. MEA Attestation can only be done after the respective relevant state authority has attested a particular document. The attestation process is to prove the originality of the certificate and to make the certificate legal in the foreign countries. Once the MEA Attestation is completed the certificates are proved to be authentic.
Certificates are the official records which plays a key role in proving the authenticity of the person. Attestation is the process which is carried out to make these official records legal while a person plans to move abroad either for personal or professional needs. Certificate Attestation is a mandatory process for applying a visa for moving abroad.
Certificate Attestation is categorized into three categories :-
Certificate Attestation procedure is as follows :-
- First, the documents are authenticated from the HRD department of the respective state of the home country
- Attestation of the documents is carried out by the MEA
- The certificates are attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the state of host country where he/she plans to migrate
The certificates are proved authentic while the entire process is finished.
Certificate Attestation is playing a crucial point while one plans to move abroad to fulfill their needs.The verification of the certificates will help to prove the legality of the certificates in the foreign countries. The Certificate attestation can be categorized into three types :-
- Educational certificate attestation
- Non-Educational certificate attestation
- Commercial certificate attestation
The process which we have to face during certificate attestation is as follows :-
- The documents are authenticated from the HRD department of the respective state.
- attestation of the documents is carried out by the MEA.
- the certificates are attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the state of that country where he/she plans to migrate.
Once the entire process is completed the certificates are proved to be authentic.
Attestation services in Chennai is one of the service which is offered by our branch in Chennai for the natives who plans to move abroad either for personal or professional needs. The Certificate attestation can be categorized mainly into three types :-
- Educational certificate Attestation
- Non-educational Certificate Attestation
- Commercial certificate Attestation
Attestation services in Chennai helps to get the attestation for the documents like :-
- Degree & Diploma Certificate
- School Certificate
- UG &PG Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- Finger Print
- Medical Certificate
Attestation Services in Chennai process is as follows :-
- First, the documents are attested from the Home department of the chennai.
- Next, attestation of the documents is carried out by the MEA.
- From the MEA, the certificates are attested by the embassy of the foreign country where one plans to migrate/ consulate in India
- Lastly, the certificates are attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
For more queries about Attestation Services in Chennai please visit Genius Attestation or Contact us on – +91 8088054444