Certificate attestation in Chennai is playing a vital role while planning to move abroad. The certificates to be attested can be categorized into 3 types on the bases of the needs of the person for his migration whether it is personal or professional. The categories of the certificate attestation are follows :-
- Educational certificate Attestation
- Non-educational Certificate Attestation
- Commercial certificate Attestation
The purpose of Educational certificate attestation is :-
- To obtain an employment visa/labor Card for most of the designation.
- To pursue higher education.
- To write MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc.
- To get the equivalent certificates.
Certificate attestation in Chennai process is as follows :-
- First, the documents are attested from the Home department of the Chennai.
- Next, attestation of the documents is carried out by the MEA.
- From the MEA, the certificates are attested by the embassy of the foreign country where one plans to migrate/ consulate in India
- Lastly, the certificates are attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
For more queries about Certificate Attestation in Chennai please visit Genius Attestation or Contact us on – +91 8088054444