UAE Embassy Attestation is a mandatory process for proving the certificates legal in United Arab Emirates for any person who plans to shift from their home country to UAE either for personal or professional purposes. United Arab Emirates is a highly developed nation which offers wide opportunities for the candidates for boosting their career prospects.
UAE Embassy Attestation is obligatory for the following purposes :-
- To obtain an employment visa/labour Card for most of the designation
- To pursue higher education in a UAE
- To write MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc.
- To get the equivalent certificates
- Power of Attorney / Memorandum or Article of Association
- To get the right to sell properties in Home Country
The given below is the process for UAE Embassy Attestation :-
- First, the documents are authenticated from the HRD department of the respective state
- Attestation of the documents is carried out by the MEA
- The certificates are attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the state of UAE