Any individual who plans to go abroad in order to widen their horizon and to fulfill their dreams the process called certificate attestation is mandatory. The wider opportunities offered by the foreign countries can help to fulfill ones prospects.
Certificate attestation can be categorized mainly into three, they are :-
- Educational certificate attestation
- Non-Educational certificate attestation
- Commercial certificate attestation
The process which is carried out during certificate attestation differs while moving from one country to another. The common steps involved in the certificate attestation is as follows :-
- The documents are authenticated from the HRD department of the respective state.
- Attestation of the documents is carried out by the MEA.
The certificates are attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the state of that country where he/she plans to migrate.